Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free KI Games error - their e-mail doesn't work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
I've tried contacting them through freekigames@kingsisle.com but my message keeps being returned undelivered from postmaster@kingsisle.com saying the address doesn't exist. Yet it's the only e-mail they give on their "Contact Us" page.

I wonder if someone could pass this on to them, please?

I've been playing their Educational Trivia games and there's a glaring error I wanted them to be aware of.

I'm British and have noticed that they keep referring to my country as "Great Britain". This is WRONG. Great Britain is simply the geographical name of the largest island in The British Isles - hence the descriptive "great". The name of my country is the United Kingdom (easy for those in the US to remember as the first word's the same). Great Britain is just a part of that country. The UK is made up of 4 member states - Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales. There are many separate islands in the UK, so calling them all Great Britain is just wrong.

(Btw, it's fine to call us British as all the member states of the UK are part of the British Isles.)

Anyway, if someone could pass that on to be corrected, maybe their Educational Trivia will go back to being educational again instead of highly misleading.

Thanks.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
ADDITIONAL:

I've also seen on these quizzes the term "Britain" used to refer to the entire United Kingdom (or maybe even just England on it's own) and that, I'm afraid, is also incorrect. Britain refers to ONLY England and Wales.

Here's a link which will hopefully explain what's correct and what isn't. But neither "Britain" or "Great Britain" is the name of my country.

Administrator
Hello,

Thank you for bringing the issue with the FreeKIGames email to our attention. We will work toward getting that issue resolved.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback about the trivia answers. Thanks!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 02, 2011