Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fps lag in all worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
So about every one second my fps will drop and lag the game a bit then go back to normal. But when i am at my house the fps is perfect. Why is this happening? Because I know my graphics card can handle anything, because I am able to run Diablo 3 at the highest resolutions and be perfectly smooth. May I get some insight?

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
I hope you get an answer.

I've had lag for the last six months that got significantly worse at Polaris release and never improved. It is worse on one wizard on my account, but all experience it. I experience it in every world and in my home/dorm and last evening I even ended up frozen so long after completing my Daily Assignment that I got drawn into another wizard's battle circle, in the fourth spot on his second round. Realm crowdedness doesn't seem to affect it, either. Full, Perfect, both skip.

My connection is fine for everything else, including streaming video from multiple sources while other devices are connected. When I'm in Wiz, I disconnect everything, even using 4G on my tablet if I need to look up cheats. My laptop is not a Gaming PC but is quite powerful, so I'm unwilling to allow the blame to be placed on it.

Administrator
Hello,

This sounds like an issue with your internet connection. If you send an email to support@wizard101.com, they may have some tips to help you.

community@wizard101.com