Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forgot password button not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
I was trying to have a subscription for one of my other accounts and I forgot the parental password, when i clicked on the "Forgot Password" button, it said the password has been sent to my email but it never arrived. I checked to see if the emails matched and they did so I'm hoping i can get an answer from an administrator.

Administrator
Check the spam folder of your email account, there's a chance that the email was marked as spam and ended up in there.

If it's not in there, please contact Mr Lincoln through the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page on the website, he'll work it out for you.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
The message showed up after about an hour. Now, i have another problem with the same thing though. I forgot the password again (i'm writing it down this time), and the same thing is happening. I had been sent a password, and it didnt work. It was still saying it was wrong, and now i'm waiting for another one to be sent. Why does it keep doing this?