Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forever stuck in krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Ok, yea on my other account, which i can only tell username, which is HarryPotter123987, my highest level wizard ( around level 36 ) cannot travel to mooshu and hasn't been able to complete krok. I can't make it there even with subscription. plus a big problem. We tried to change email for that account but you have to log in to parental controls. and we cant find out the password through email because it is the incorrect email. yes we forgot parental password. On this account i got a subscription for a year so i dont want to change it but if you could fix this not getting quest to go to mooshu thing i would appreciate it so when subscription expires i can get one on other account. Btw the reason we needed parental is to change email, and to get subscription.

Ryan Dragonsword
Initiate Pyromancer, Level 12
Thanks in advance!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Napotad wrote:
Ok, yea on my other account, which i can only tell username, which is HarryPotter123987, my highest level wizard ( around level 36 ) cannot travel to mooshu and hasn't been able to complete krok. I can't make it there even with subscription. plus a big problem. We tried to change email for that account but you have to log in to parental controls. and we cant find out the password through email because it is the incorrect email. yes we forgot parental password. On this account i got a subscription for a year so i dont want to change it but if you could fix this not getting quest to go to mooshu thing i would appreciate it so when subscription expires i can get one on other account. Btw the reason we needed parental is to change email, and to get subscription.

Ryan Dragonsword
Thanks in advance!

Just contact support and they can walk you through this.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Napotad wrote:

Ryan Dragonsword
Thanks in advance!

1 - You should have used 'Help & Support' and the 'Contact Us' about this issue.

2 - Unless the other account has Subscribed or Paid for MS in Crowns, they cannot give you access. You will have to do as normal people do, fight your way through Krokopatra, then complete MB, before going onto MS.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
well mb ms watever but i teleport to friends to get to the place with the grand arena in krok and the krokosphinx and looked EVERYWHERE in every single area ( seriously tough but found nothing ) and my friends said i should be able to move on to mb or ms watever by now. i think it glitched because i teleported to friends in like krokosphinx and picked up a quest there, idk.

I think it may just be a bug or glitch. Thanks for the idea! :D

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Can you get to the Temple of Storms? I believe you had to defeat Krokopatra, then hand something in to the dog at the oasis, before you can go to MB. You would remember Krokopatra, big girlie alligator with lipstick, and some puzzles to solve before her.

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
There are 3 areas you have to complete in Krokotopia

Altar of Kings
Krokotopia
Temple of Storms (this one is over by Hetch Al Dim)(has to be activated by clicking on each of the obelisks or whatever they are called, then a sphinx head will come up and you have to enter. There's a slow glitch with this, you try to get in but have to go at it a few times)

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Pyramid of the sun > Krokosphinx > Temple of the Storms. that's the order you have to complete the areas in - you can't skip straight from the Pyramid to the Temple, as you will pass some of the mandatory quests that gives you access to the next areas.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
ic0517 wrote:
Can you get to the Temple of Storms? I believe you had to defeat Krokopatra, then hand something in to the dog at the oasis, before you can go to MB. You would remember Krokopatra, big girlie alligator with lipstick, and some puzzles to solve before her.
No alas i cannot go to temple of storms, only krokosphinx, and i looked i mean everywhere for a quest, but found none