Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forest Lord tree is in the way!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2010
Once in a while, actually all the time in Waterworks, one of the trees in my Forest Lord spell, gets in the way. Right after Lord pulls up trees, as blades are activating or if I critical, there is a tree right down the middle of my screen, blocking all the action. Once he attacks, I can see. But I'm not able to see if I critical or how many of my blades are used. I'm not sure if anybody has this problem, but I would appreciate feedback. It is a consistent glitch in waterworks.
Thank you.
Destiny Star

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
LadyRena wrote:
Once in a while, actually all the time in Waterworks, one of the trees in my Forest Lord spell, gets in the way. Right after Lord pulls up trees, as blades are activating or if I critical, there is a tree right down the middle of my screen, blocking all the action. Once he attacks, I can see. But I'm not able to see if I critical or how many of my blades are used. I'm not sure if anybody has this problem, but I would appreciate feedback. It is a consistent glitch in waterworks.
Thank you.
Destiny Star

This is almost the same as lord when sometimes its hard to tell if i critical with all the mist and blades.