Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forest Lord Spell Quest Hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I already made it to level 58 on my life then I did the quest for the Forest Lord spell.
Problem is... The boss is too hard! The closest chance of me defeating the boss (Grisletusk i think is named)
health was 2,000 but i get killed easily! Could i use some help or advice to help me on the boss?

-Jason Lifesword level 58

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
Jason Lifesword on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
I already made it to level 58 on my life then I did the quest for the Forest Lord spell.
Problem is... The boss is too hard! The closest chance of me defeating the boss (Grisletusk i think is named)
health was 2,000 but i get killed easily! Could i use some help or advice to help me on the boss?

-Jason Lifesword level 58
This boss is not supposed to be a regular boss. to fight him, pack treasure cards called "cleanse ward". They will help you a lot.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
I have a level 95 life player, and I remember it was hard to kill that boss. For efreet on my fire player, it was an ice boss with about three thousand more health. I think that the life boss should be death instead, so you don't have to waste time with the converts.