Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forced to play "Choo-choo Zoo" minigame to enter Silo.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2017
Title says it all. When trying to enter the Silo to clear out the Apple Brudels on the Candy Corn Farm, I'm expected to play Choo-choo Zoo.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
Yeah, encountered that too. I'm pretty sure the minigame doesn't even give you any sort of reward when you lose. It also only happened to me the first time I went into the dungeon, which was by myself. When I went into the dungeon with another person, neither of us had to do choo-choo-zoo.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Yeah same. I was super confused for a bit...

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
LOL That has just happened to me too

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
This happened to a friend and I questing too. Each time we tried to enter the sigil by pressing x, the loading screen popped up and lagged for several seconds and finally opening the game screen for the Choo- Choo game. I’m not sure if it was intentional or not but it was not doing it on test realm nor when my ice wizard did the quest 2-3 days before my fire wizard. The only way to get around playing the game was teaming up to be able to enter battle. If intentional, I would rather not be forced to play side games just to introduce or show different features that are part of the game. For example also, lava lock and whirly burly.