Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fixing house glitches.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
i think kings isle should fix th glitches because lots of things have happened in my homes.my home moving button wont turn on :( and i cant fix it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Post this in the ideas form "The Dorms" and you may get action sooner, as others may also chime in there.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Angelwis, happy to help but we need a bit more info. What's not working?

Sometimes you have to click a couple times to "select" an item to move it. Seems to happen more often in the Fantasy Palace but I see it happen in other houses also. Just click it again and it should work.

Also, there are a few known "sticky" spots in the vairous houses (outside the balcony in the large Krok house, on the front stoop of the GH house) where you won't be able to pick up any items once placed. Solution, which isn't great, is to pick up all contents.

And there used to be a table that you couldn't put down anywhere. That's been fixed though I think.

So anyway, just let us know what the exact problem is and we'll try to advise. Lots of us love our houses and are always happy to help others!