Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

firecat pet chillin' in Olde Town

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
Just thought this was funny, because this lone firecat pet has been chillin' in Olde Town for almost a week now, in front of Goldpaws. Realm Balestrom, area 1. His name is King Tiger, a teen, and he has a pedigree of 28 (3). lol. i laughed really hard when i saw it tonight, because i have not been online in like, 4 consecutive days now (just got a job) and he was there last Friday! Same spot, same realm. lol I just wanted to know how do things stay like this in the game, especially a lone pet? 'Tis a glitch, or something more? ;)

Anyway, go look for him lol he should be still there. Get a good laugh. :D

Adam Nightsong, Grandmaster Diviner, Undead Crusader.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
shmoothshailing on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
Just thought this was funny, because this lone firecat pet has been chillin' in Olde Town for almost a week now, in front of Goldpaws. Realm Balestrom, area 1. His name is King Tiger, a teen, and he has a pedigree of 28 (3). lol. i laughed really hard when i saw it tonight, because i have not been online in like, 4 consecutive days now (just got a job) and he was there last Friday! Same spot, same realm. lol I just wanted to know how do things stay like this in the game, especially a lone pet? 'Tis a glitch, or something more? ;)

Anyway, go look for him lol he should be still there. Get a good laugh. :D

Adam Nightsong, Grandmaster Diviner, Undead Crusader.
The entire time I quested in the Haunted Cave I saw a pet standing there. I even started fights where he would be in the moon spot to keep me company, lol.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
A couple nights ago there were two pets all alone in the bazaar. Sometimes I wonder what my pets do when I log off.

True story: A week ago I discovered my 6yo daughter always returns to her cottage prior to logging off and lets her pet and mount go free outside so they can play in the yard untill she returns.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RottenHeart on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
A couple nights ago there were two pets all alone in the bazaar. Sometimes I wonder what my pets do when I log off.

True story: A week ago I discovered my 6yo daughter always returns to her cottage prior to logging off and lets her pet and mount go free outside so they can play in the yard untill she returns.
Oh. That is SO precious. I got chills when I read it. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you have a lovely daughter.