Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Firecat Alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
I paid for a membership for my child a few days ago. Today she was playing and can't get into Firecat Alley to finish her quest. I know it is a paid member area, but we have a paid membership. So is there some secert I am missing to get it? Some switch or setting?

Thanks!

Wizard101 follows a storyline that requires the player finish assignments that allow them entry into more difficult areas.
If she has completed Unicorn Way, but has not yet been given the quest to enter the three streets off of Olde Town (Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane and Colossus Blvd), she will be unable to enter those more difficult areas until she has completed all her assignments in Unicorn Way.

If she can access Triton, but not Firecat, please contact support, they can look into why Firecat isn't letting her in. Just send an email to Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101.com with the account name, character name and description of the issue. Remember never reveal the password to anyone, even us.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Excellent! Thank you for the information. I have been trying to watch and keep up on what quests she has been doing, but I think she get's side tracked onto new ones. I will go in with her and check about the others you mentioned and see what was done and what is working. I appreciate the information.
Thank you

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Lovelypups wrote:
Excellent! Thank you for the information. I have been trying to watch and keep up on what quests she has been doing, but I think she get's side tracked onto new ones. I will go in with her and check about the others you mentioned and see what was done and what is working. I appreciate the information.
Thank you

If you paid, then by all means, you should have access to it. The thing W101 does with quest tracker is. If you are working on a quest, then you see another NPC(quest giver) that has the yellow "!" over their head, then whatever the quest they give you, your quest tracking arrow will change to their quest.

The quest tracker does not stay on any quest you are working on, when you obtain a different quest. The tracker automaticly points to a new quest you had just obtained from the NPC.

The best advise I can give you is check the quest log, a lot of the quest show on the text which area was the quest from. IE " Talk to Ambrose in The Commons" for an example. Or. "Talk to Lady Oreial in Maze garden in Unicorn Way."

hope this helps
Happy gaming :D