Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding the Wizard101 gift cards in your area...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I see that lots of ppl are having issues finding the gift cards. This may help. I located one 7-11 in my area that had them. I have called a few and been to one Rite-Aid with no luck. This is what I did. I emailed Rite-Aid. They do ask for your full name, address and phone # so if your a minor you might want to have your parents do this. They emailed me back and was sending my email to local distibution center. They called me back to ask a few detail questions on what it was I was looking for. The lady said she was going to look into it and contact me with what she finds.... either by phone or email. I'm hoping email with a list of stores in the state im from that have them. This didnt take long at all. 5 mins at the most. Beats driving to them to find they dont have them. What im also thinking is if enough ppl call they might say that they need to sell them everywhere that way we will have no probs locating them.