Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Find my Friends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
I recently created a new character because of a situation with a "friend" on my other character (which I won't get in to right now). Anyway, I really wish there was a way that I could find some my other friends from my first character on my new one. I miss playing with them. How can I find them with my new character? I tried locating them with the old character, quitting, and then going to their location with my new character, but I can't see them there (even when I make sure I am in the right realm). Please help me figure out a way to get them on my friend list on my new character. If this isn't possible at this time, can you possibly work on a solution, such as a "universal" friend list that would be for the entire account, rather than just a separate list for each character on that account?

Also, and this is off-topic, is there any way to trade treasure cards between characters on the same account? For example, if I craft cards on my life character, can I give them to my ice character? If not, I think it is kind of unfair because if I go through the effort to craft the cards, I should be able to give them to my other characters on my own account.

Thanks in advance for any solutions and/or suggestions!