Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fed my pet crown shop cloths on accedent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
My question is am I able to get a hold of customer service and request these items back? I had a ton of no auction (hate that you cant auction them) items in inventory and I guess i was not paying attention and fed my pet the helmet and shoes from the guardians outfit. If not customer service who would i contact or am i out of luck? thank you for any info you can give.

Administrator
Once an item has been fed to a pet, deleted or sold, it's gone, young Wizard.

I'm sorry this happened to you, and I know that it's a harsh lesson to learn, however it is your responsibility to take care of the items you own.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Crowns are not refundable, therefore your clothes are gone for good. Its a lesson learned young wizard, be careful on the items you feed to your pet.

Connor Goldenflame, lvl 75 balance

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
Thank you for the quick answer. I totally understand. I will know better next time.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
no offence but that seems unfair. especially for someone like me, who uses feeding pets to get out of going to the auction house until i have a ton of reagents, treasure cardds, and pet snacks... speaking of, news: my pet is getting close to epic (he is promotional too). but a thousand pardons about the randomness, and i have the upmost sympathy