Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

family accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Hi. Kymma here :-) Is there any way to put 2 accounts that are not family accounts together to make 1 family account?? please help :-)

Administrator
The easiest thing to do is to log in with the existing account you'd like to have as your "Family Master" account, and just add the second account (this will allow you to retain full security & control over the "sub-accounts").

- Login to the 1st account and go to My Accounts
- Click "Add Account"
**** Select the current account to set the Master Account ****
- Click "Use Existing Account"
- Enter the Username & Password for the 2nd account
- You can then add additional new or existing accounts as desired.

Please remember that you will not be able to add any accounts already attached to a master account.

You can also view the KB article (with pictures!):

Answer Title: How can I combine my accounts to make a Family of Accounts?
Answer Link: http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/kingsisle.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=92

Also, you must subscribe each account that you would like to have a subscription. Purchasing a subscription on the Master Account will not grant subscription privileges to the sub accounts.

Please let me know if you have further questions!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
thank you for the answer to a question i was just getting ready to ask . I also pay for 2 accounts and now know that i can get them together on a family account . great info . thanks much !!!!! :D