Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Failed To Load Zone" Error!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
This just happened to me a while ago. I try to play my Character and as soon as I click my character it says "Failed To Load Zone" Why is this happening? I was playing just fine two hours ago. What can this mean? Will I be able to connect with my player again. I don't want to start all over again.
Please Help!

UPDATE: I have solved the problem on my own. No need for help. Really need to get on the roll Wizard101 Faculty. I had to solve this on my own. I really thought better then you all.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
ChrisDel wrote:
This just happened to me a while ago. I try to play my Character and as soon as I click my character it says "Failed To Load Zone" Why is this happening? I was playing just fine two hours ago. What can this mean? Will I be able to connect with my player again. I don't want to start all over again.
Please Help!

Can anyone please reply because it is still acting up and saying the same message!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Proffesor Greyrose please tell us why this happened. I was going to watch a match in the arena and it said " Failed to load instance zone".

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
can someone tell me why it will not let me play my character? it say fail to load zone! anyone please tell me how you did it anyone? how did you fix it? tell me please i getting mad

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
gamma please reply back i am paying for a game and i cant even get an answer for trying to play my character. is says error fail to load zone please at least reply back

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
every time i click on my character it says"failed to load zone" how do i fix that