Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extremely flakey connection

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
URGENT! wizard101 please help! (or anyone else that can help) I live in Melbourne, Australia and 8pm (our time). The game becomes really flakey and i constantly loose connection.
I have sent a million error reports but it doesnt help and i am desperate cause i finish all my other work at that time so i rarely get a chance to play before that.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
There is a 17 hour time difference between Melbourne and Austin/Dallas, where KingsIsle is.

They do a daily server maintenance at around 3am, I believe. That's 8pm Melbourne time.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
OK thanks, though my friend, she lives in Canberra (same time zone) and she used to have bad connection issues after 2pm (our time) and now it's ok. Can you explain that please. And if so will that happen to me?

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I experience a really flaky connection too but i live in Texas so perhaps it is something with your internet provider that is preventing u from fully using the game.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Ultimatefight wrote:
This isn't urgent.

Well dude I don't really care if you think it's urgent or not, cause it is too me. I just want a solution to the problem.

I don't think it's optus (Internet provider) because it was fine until as I said celestia opened

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
its possibly because your connecting to a server thats over 3,000 miles away

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
its possibly because your connecting to a server thats over 3,000 miles away

Hmm you might be right, because my friend Sophia spiritfountain had the same problems as me and it dissapeared after a while. (she sent 1,000,000 million bug reports though. And Ive done that though it hasn't really gotten any better
:? :? :?