Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Experiencing Problems with Cleanse Ward

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I cast the cleanse ward on a friend 3 times in a row to remove a trap placed on her. Each time it failed to remove it. There was no other trap on her but that one.

Since the upgrade of CL, I am not sure if there is a new spell that blocks it or its a bug that has come along. Could someone from admin please let me know before I contact tech support? I do not wish to waste their time if it is some new spell that I am not aware of.

Thanks.
Suri Spiritrider

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I've seen this complaint before. You might want to send in a ticket to Support.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
I cast the cleanse ward on a friend 3 times in a row to remove a trap placed on her. Each time it failed to remove it. There was no other trap on her but that one.

Since the upgrade of CL, I am not sure if there is a new spell that blocks it or its a bug that has come along. Could someone from admin please let me know before I contact tech support? I do not wish to waste their time if it is some new spell that I am not aware of.

Thanks.
Suri Spiritrider

I thought that cleanse ward removed shields, and cleanse charm removed traps and blades.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
cleanse doesn't work on traps, it works on curses
Cleanse ward removes all traps and curses.

I thought that cleanse ward removed shields, and cleanse charm removed traps and blades.
Pierce removes shiels and earthquake removes shields and blades. Myth cannot remove blades without the use of earthquake.

I've seen this complaint before. You might want to send in a ticket to Support.
Thanks. I will keep an eye on it for now. If it continues I will contact them since it seems random.