Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

exp lvl cap

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I just turned lvl 50 and didnt do brisk breeze tower or kingston park yet. Now, since you are making the lvl cap lvl 60, will all the exp i get save up for when you raise the lvl cap or would it be all the hard work done for exp for nothing? Plz answer! Thx! :?

Level 50 is the current level cap in Wizard101. Players who are level 50 will cease to gain experience for duels and quests.

After level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have received from quests or duels that you complete after you reach level 50 is lost.

When the level cap is raised, you will not be retroactively credited for this lost experience.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
aww well that sucks cause i really wanted to do brisk breeze or kingston for lots of exp. well, thankks anyways! :-)

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009

Okay, so when can we expect the Level Cap bump? Badges and Pets only go so far with keep us Grownups playing for so long!