Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Error Message

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
I was playing a mini game and when i exited it to go back to the regular game i got this error message: Failed to Load Instance Zone!

Now, i have to mention that i was returning to the Labyrinth and am the part to fight for the staff. I really don't want to do this again but have no other choice but to log off to correct the issue. What do i do?
Wind_Dancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have gotten that error before when porting to another area. I just wait a few minutes and try again. Usually I don't get the error message again.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
superluther wrote:
I have gotten that error before when porting to another area. I just wait a few minutes and try again. Usually I don't get the error message again.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Actually, it did let me continue without a problem. I just didn't want to have to start over again. I've had too many experiences with starting over when i did an instance before. Thanks!

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I THINK that may be because the realm you are in is FULL. Try switching to another realm and you should be ok.

Rogan Firehammer