Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

error 126?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
ok this is happening a WHOLE LOT so i get on wizard101 do the password thing and i sit and wait * 30 min later * ERROR 126! i was stuck on connection to patch and then it randomly pops up and then i have to try to turn off wizard101 * i press the x button * FAIL! then i have to use <. < THE BUTTON OF DOOM! :-( i want this to stop can a staff please answer :-(

Administrator
And this is exactly why we have a wonderful support team, young Wizard. Contact them by sending an email to support@wizard101.com and tell them all the details of the error you are seeing.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 30, 2010
prof greyrose why wont patches load i just installed a new client for for the game made a a new account cause i have a lot of patches but if if i lvl 1 it be less but it loading all the patches that other accounts have i am lvl 1 cant go to mb ms ds gh or anywhere else and all the patches wont load it goes to 99 to 1 again i am downloading them but why cant this be fixed
i complained about this issue all month plz fix it

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
And this is exactly why we have a wonderful support team, young Wizard. Contact them by sending an email to support@wizard101.com and tell them all the details of the error you are seeing.
um i need help -.- i tried to send you one but i cant i have NO IDEA how to do that can you give me steps how to send something and where to go to send something proffesor plz

Administrator