Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

equip "profiles"

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2009

Hi, just a suggestion here. I'm a lvl 49 fire and when I do my normal questing, I equip myself (hat, amulet, pet, deck) in a way that suitable for dragonspyre.

Often, my friends ask to help them in other worlds (like krokotopia). In those cases, I would generally equip differently since I play a supporting role to help my friend. I'll equip my fairy pet which gives me healing spells, the amulet that gives me guiding light, put lower level spells and more shields in my deck. That way, I can help by healing/shielding and let my friends have the satisfaction of defeating the enemies.

But I have to equip/unequip these items one at time and sometimes I forgot as I port back and forth between helping and my quests. This may not be a popular request, but it would be nice to have "equip profiles" that the user could create and name. You click on it and it would equip you in a preconfigured way that you setup. I would create different profiles for myself such as MaxHealing, PVP, BigBoss, FightFire (so I don't forget to load prisms into my deck).

It's all stuff that I do manually today. It would be nice to have a more convenient way to do it. Just a suggestion. Thanks.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I would love that. I am a storm wizard and I change my, wand, deck, and amulet whenever I take on a storm monster. It would be slick to just change profiles. I also toyed with the idea of a 3rd deck for helping low level friends.