Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Bone Dragon Mount Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Ok i have hit the jackpot in the dragons hoard pack in like 30 packs and i got the bone dragon mount, then like two weaks later i had some issues with it and the mount stopped breathing fire then soon the sounds of it flying stopped then the growl when it jumps stopped. i dont know what happened but its my favorite mount ever. Please fix it for me. From, Blaze Legendbright

Administrator
This issue was fixed some time ago - when was the last time you used that mount?

Equip the mount today, and see if it still isn't acting like it used to act.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Well i always have it on because its cool. I think others cant see it as well because i ask them do you see the fire and others say no, but the last time i used the mount was like five minutes ago
also there are some bugs in the sun palace that i have kinda like the bone dragon problems, the sounds of like the one fireball lanturn thing from dragons hoard pack stopped and its just silent in my palace. then the mounts glitch out of my fence that i made for my mounts in a room (they also glitch through the walls) i dont know whats wrong with my account but i think i should just uninstall the program and install it back up now From Blaze Legendbright Level 33