Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemy cannot be targeted, but can attack

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I was just in Dark Cave where I will assume a Field Guard was present (attacks sounded like the crow). This enemy was not appearing, but you could tell it was there from his pips and also when he attacked it would center on where he should be.

Now the problem is this: He was attacking people in the party, but he could not be targeted by people themselves, thus making him invincible (as well as invisible)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
rubyb23 wrote:
I was just in Dark Cave where I will assume a Field Guard was present (attacks sounded like the crow). This enemy was not appearing, but you could tell it was there from his pips and also when he attacked it would center on where he should be.

Now the problem is this: He was attacking people in the party, but he could not be targeted by people themselves, thus making him invincible (as well as invisible)

Just click on the name banner with your spell and it will work. Every once and awhile things like this happen. Just makes life more 'Interesting'.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
A lot of strange stuff happens in the Dark Cave. Fortunately, it doesn't happen very often. When something like that happens, about all you can do is flee.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:

Just click on the name banner with your spell and it will work. Every once and awhile things like this happen. Just makes life more 'Interesting'.

There was literally nothing there, but pips and sound (which why I assumed it was a field guard, since no name showed), so I could not click the name itself.