Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emporer's Retreat glitch?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I just finnished it but i died by running into a krok on the street. i know you have to start over but none of the bosses are in their areas and my arrow says to still defeat Krokhtep. But when i go there he is not there.

I tried logging out compleatly and exiting the dungeon but it doesn't start over.

Help!!!

Kiera Dreamleaf level 23 Adept Diviner

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You need to teleport out to the Commons, go back to the dungeon and re-enter it, and then exit it, accepting the warning that you'll lose your progress.

If that doesn't reset it, then you need to wait 15-90 minutes (it varies by instance) for it to reset itself.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
fun23k wrote:
I just finnished it but i died by running into a krok on the street. i know you have to start over but none of the bosses are in their areas and my arrow says to still defeat Krokhtep. But when i go there he is not there.

I tried logging out compleatly and exiting the dungeon but it doesn't start over.

Help!!!

Kiera Dreamleaf level 23 Adept Diviner

Yes, this is a known glitch that happens actually pretty frequently to me, especially when it's a long dungeon. Maybe try emailing Lincoln or sending a ticket in.