Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

emperor attic pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
my son wants the "new" emperor's attic pack with 60+ items, tag game, etc... - i can't find it - in the crown shop i see something that has 7 items - where do i find the "new" pack?

Administrator
Here's information on the Emperor's Attic Pack

https://www.wizard101.com/game/attic-pack

When you purchase the pack, you receive 7 items from a possible 60+ different options.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
The tag game isn't easy to get out of that pack.. It is all random and nothing is guarenteed. I spent over 80 on that pack alone trying to get the tag game and never got it.

KI also made the tag game a craftable item if that is what he is wanting. You can find the recipe to craft the tag game in Avalon on Abbey Road.

It is a very neat game, Thanks to KI for letting us craft this truly great item.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
browneyedfamily wrote:
my son wants the "new" emperor's attic pack with 60+ items, tag game, etc... - i can't find it - in the crown shop i see something that has 7 items - where do i find the "new" pack?

??? lvl 60 items?
tag game ok well that one is actually in there

um this pack isnt like the hoard pack in some ways
like it doesnt have any i repeat any non housing decor

the pack is the emperors hoard pack and if it doesnt show a card pack in the new screen go to the pack screen and you can buy it if ya have 7 open slots in your bag and enough crowns
there is only a chance for the new interactable koi pond and more for your house and the odds reset every time ya buy them pack