Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elixirs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2018
I have several Double pet XP elixirs saved, but I can not get to them because now I have several damage , accuracy and gold elixirs ahead of them, I dont thinks its cool I should have to waste them all to get to my Double XP elixirs is there any way around this, I earned them I shouldn't have to waste them!

Sincerely

Justin Frostgiver 130
Scarlet Star 130
Scarlet Storm 125
Scarlet Liferider 130
Scarlet Mythrider 125
Scarlet Stormrider 130
Brecken Spiritbreaker 102
Scarlet Flamerider 125
Brandon Boompants 64
Dakota Death 50
Jesse Legand 25
Dylan Darmender 16
Jasmine Blue 43

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
iamscarletfever66 on Mar 13, 2019 wrote:
I have several Double pet XP elixirs saved, but I can not get to them because now I have several damage , accuracy and gold elixirs ahead of them, I dont thinks its cool I should have to waste them all to get to my Double XP elixirs is there any way around this, I earned them I shouldn't have to waste them!

Sincerely

Justin Frostgiver 130
Scarlet Star 130
Scarlet Storm 125
Scarlet Liferider 130
Scarlet Mythrider 125
Scarlet Stormrider 130
Brecken Spiritbreaker 102
Scarlet Flamerider 125
Brandon Boompants 64
Dakota Death 50
Jesse Legand 25
Dylan Darmender 16
Jasmine Blue 43
The gift box system is very frustrating and I have no idea what treasure are hiding in mine because we can only see the last few items. It would be really good if KI were to stack items in the gift box so we can see each thing just once with a number beside it instead of everything counting individually and only the first ones showing or being accessible. It would also be useful to know how many we have so we don't feel so precious about using things too.

Sorry you can't get to your pet XP elixirs