Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dungeon mode?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
so why is it that after you fight malistare and beat him you end up in a dungeon mode back in the commons of wizard city? is there a reason for that at all?

Hero
May 02, 2009
That happened to me one time when I was in the Test realm I believe. It was wierd.

It may just be a rare glitch where the game thinks that your still in the Great Spyre Instance, logging out or porting to another friend will fix this. Don't know if using the commons or go home buttons will work.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
i would definitely understand if it was in the test realm but it wasnt... and i dont think its a rare glitch because both times i fought malistare it had happened afterwards. and also when i looked into changing realms it showed on the area side at least 4 possible areas you could go into... normally that section only has one area and not 4... another thing that interesting to point out is that i had a friend port to me when i was in this "dungeon mode" and they experienced the same thing that i was... yes logging out or porting to a friend would set it back the way it was but im curious to if there is a particular reason that its like that? more information would be greatly appriciated.