Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dumb Question from a Newbie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2010
Is it either possible to play 2 wizards simultaneously from the same account? If so, is there a way to transfer one of those wizards to a sub account.

My daughter and I have been playing the same account at different times with two different wizards. Although I have subscribed and created a sub account, there does not seem to be an obvious way to transfer one of the wizards to the sub account. And each time we both sign on, one gets knocked off?

Any hope here other than having to completely restart a character? We are a level 7 and 11. Thanks!!

The same account cannot be logged into more than once at a time. Trying to log into the account twice will result in the first player being disconnected (as you have found out). We do offer the ability to transfer characters between accounts, and you can learn more on this post:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/16444.ftl

Also please note that subscriptions for two or more accounts within a family of accounts are only $6.95 each instead of the regular $9.95 a month.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's a matter of economics. Two characters logged on at once use twice as much bandwidth and server resources.

As explained, the best way to do it is to make a second account, subscribe that account, and contact Support to transfer one of the characters to to it. It only costs another $4 per month if you group the two accounts in a family.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Your best bet is to buy another 1-yr subscription while it is still on sale for $60 (instead of the regular $80) and then link it as a sub account. Then you can put in a request to have some of the wizards from your master account transferred to the sub account. Everything in the wizards backpack, bank and house(s) go with the wizard.

Survivor
May 22, 2010
Zeke and others.

Thanks for the advice.

Zeke I now have both accounts subscribed for one year, and I provided the requested information in a formal request, but nothing has happened. Anything else I can do to make my request looked upon more favorably?

Thanks!!