Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duel Circle Timer Disappeared

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Ever since the Spring Update, the timer for the amount of time left in a round disappeared after you select a card. Kingsisle should add it back because you can still hear it in the background, but you just cannot see it.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Agreed.

Fiona IceDust
Level 79 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
I agree. It's weird how it still goes but we can't see it! Is it on purpose or a bug?

Victoria Thundercloud, Level 70 Necromancer

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
BrahmShadow on May 19, 2017 wrote:
Ever since the Spring Update, the timer for the amount of time left in a round disappeared after you select a card. Kingsisle should add it back because you can still hear it in the background, but you just cannot see it.
I agree. I actually thought it was on purpose because for some reason people used to complain about it being too distracting, but I have no idea how. I liked it. Gave me a sense of time management.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
Oh my! I'm glad to find someone else has encountered this issue. I recently made a post about this in the message boards and on Wizard101 Central. When I emailed Kingsisle about this, they blamed my graphics card, which was fully updated and quite high-end. I suggest those having this issue document it and talk to Kingsisle, because the more people having this issue that come forward, the bigger the chance that they will look into what is causing the issue!