Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dropped Mounts should not start right away!

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 27, 2009
I was extremely surprised and excited to have my new wizard get a one-day Starlight Pony drop from Rattlebones, only to follow that up with a one-day Black Stallion drop from Lady Blackhope a few minutes later. I thought, great I'll have mounts for two days. BUT NO! The mount timers are both running concurrently! This is wrong! I think the mount timer should not start until I equip the mount. I feel like I'm wasting the one she is not using at the moment.

Please reconsider how these timers work for dropped mounts. Thank you.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
i believe they shouldnt be a 1 day, but either 7-day or permanent, i mean come on kingsisle why cant you just help the lower levels for once (even though i am level 42)

Hero
May 19, 2009
Good idea...

agreeing with willowdreamer not firefrog

Historian
May 15, 2009
there are 7 day and permanent mounts lol but you knew that
the reason for 1 day is for people who CAN'T afford 7 day and permanent

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
ya i actually change my mind about 7 day to permanent, but just a little longer like for 2 or 3 days

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Firefrog16 wrote:
i believe they shouldnt be a 1 day, but either 7-day or permanent, i mean come on kingsisle why cant you just help the lower levels for once (even though i am level 42)

7 day is perfect, instead of having a 1 day, Why not have rental mounts? make them cost between 500-2000 gold. So lowbies can afford to get arround from quest to quest, a little faster.