Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drop icons make me lag, and or freeze my screen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2014
I've been dealing with this situation for quite a while now and haven't posted anything about it until now. But whenever I defeat anything or collect anything I would get the drops shown on the left side of my screen, the only problem is that when those items disappear, it freezes my game and stops my movement for a split second, only until those items fully disappear im back into control, this also occurs when i click on one of my friends in my friends list and their character shows up, my screen freezes for a split second. I dont know why I only deal with this when it comes to video problems in Wizard101, as wizard101 runs just fine with no problems. Only when I get drops and when they disappear it freezes my screen. Anyone know what the big deal is? Or better yet fix this problem? Thanks

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
danny555999 on Jul 22, 2018 wrote:
I've been dealing with this situation for quite a while now and haven't posted anything about it until now. But whenever I defeat anything or collect anything I would get the drops shown on the left side of my screen, the only problem is that when those items disappear, it freezes my game and stops my movement for a split second, only until those items fully disappear im back into control, this also occurs when i click on one of my friends in my friends list and their character shows up, my screen freezes for a split second. I dont know why I only deal with this when it comes to video problems in Wizard101, as wizard101 runs just fine with no problems. Only when I get drops and when they disappear it freezes my screen. Anyone know what the big deal is? Or better yet fix this problem? Thanks
I'm having the same issue as well, gets annoying after awhile. I can still play the game, it's just that when I click on my friend's name, it would lag for a second then run normally. Same with drop icon....I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem.