Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonwing bust

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
ok the problem i'm having is with the dragonwing bust wall hanging for my house i have the grand castle in dragonspyre (the big house) and i'm having a hard time trying to place it on my wall i google it and it says i have to place it on my wall but when i try to place it, it will not let me it hues red so does anyone have a clue on what i'm doing wrong? I have 2 of them and would LOVE to hang em up in my house but it won't let me, any ideas or advice would be appreciated thank you. :?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mexican3000 wrote:
ok the problem i'm having is with the dragonwing bust wall hanging for my house i have the grand castle in dragonspyre (the big house) and i'm having a hard time trying to place it on my wall i google it and it says i have to place it on my wall but when i try to place it, it will not let me it hues red so does anyone have a clue on what i'm doing wrong? I have 2 of them and would LOVE to hang em up in my house but it won't let me, any ideas or advice would be appreciated thank you. :?

ya need a long wall and if there is too many decoration around it might not be put there

Community Leader
When placing items the best tip I can give is : Make a mental box around the item ( meaning in your mind make a box around the item.) This item can now be placed any where that box can go. So you have the dragon bust the box would include the wings . You will need a big area to place this item. Also try placing it lower on the wall.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
When placing items the best tip I can give is : Make a mental box around the item ( meaning in your mind make a box around the item.) This item can now be placed any where that box can go. So you have the dragon bust the box would include the wings . You will need a big area to place this item. Also try placing it lower on the wall.

well here's the thing i've tried removing all the decos in that area, i tried placing it on the lower part of the wall and nothing the only thing i can think of is my wall isnt long enough, i had 2 houses the myth house and the dragonspyre grand castle it wouldnt fit in the myth house either, so i suspect i need a house with a very long and large wall, if that's the case i guess ill have to sell these busts :( very sad.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
i've tried removing all the decos in that area, i tried placing it on the lower part of the wall and nothing

The problem with the Dragonwing Bust is that you must place it extremely low on the wall, much lower than you would think. When it's pretty much on the floor, that is when it will glow and indicate that you can hang it.

I had a very hard time figuring out how to place these wings also, and only discovered it by accident.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
mexican3000 wrote:
This is exactly what's happening to me. It's like I can't hang it anywhere!

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
I'd like to give Freshta a Big THANKS for the advice on placing the Dragonwing bust!

Freshta wrote:

"The problem with the Dragonwing Bust is that you must place it extremely low on the wall, much lower than you would think. When it's pretty much on the floor, that is when it will glow and indicate that you can hang it.

I had a very hard time figuring out how to place these wings also, and only discovered it by accident.

We took everything off of the wall & moved the furniture too! ... and sure enough... IT WORKED!

Take care!