Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspre Grand Fortress Housing Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
So i own a grand fortress house from dragonspyre, but certain areas seam to be glitched. i have placed rugs on the bottom floor and it wont let me pick them back up i have also place them outside to the right, near the ramp that leads down and it wont let me pick it up from there either. i have tried placeing other rugs on them to see if i could remove it then, but that only made more stuck items. I could really use the extra space, does anyone have a solution? :(

Blaine Dragonflame Grandmaster pyromancer

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
dude your not the only one who's been a victim to this bug i have the same house as yours and i put rugs in the same spot guess what won't let me pick it up! someone plz help me and superpooper2 plz someone reply!

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
I had a problem like that, when I had the big kt house I put a spider egg in one of those little boxes hanging off the balcony and then I couldn't pick it up 'till I sold the house. (It might have been because it didn't think I was clicking on the item or it was glitchy).