Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon's Fjord House Sale

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I was going to purchase the new house - Dragon's Fjord House. I notice it was on sale and thought the was great. I have to get rid of some gold any way.

I noticed that the sale price is 10000 crowns or 100000 gold. If the other houses are going for this amount at regular price, than what is the true price of the new house? I can't see paying more for this house than the others.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
Yes, I noticed this too. Please KI, don't make the Dragons Fjord more expensive then the house schools.

The price you see on the Dragon's Fjord house is its full price. The SALE tab just indicates that it is appearing on the front page of the Shop, not necessarily that it is discounted.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The SALE tab used to mean that the items listed were at a discounted price. If this has changed, you might as well get rid of it and put those "front page" items into the other tabs where they belong.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
I bought the Dragons Fourj or however you spell it and its HUGE! the inside is regular and the outside has hidden places its probably the best house ive seen

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Then could KI put NEW instead of the misleading SALE on it. Since SALE denotes a discount of some sort, and NEW would merely denote it is NEW but full priced.