Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon Treasure Card-Can't Trade?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Me and my brother have been trading cards that we won't use these past few days and something weird happened.(we also love to battle to see who is stronger)We were fighting and i was about to use a dragon treasure card on him, but he pursuaded me not to with the promise of two scarecrow treasure cards. I then discarded it so i could make room for my other cards. Ever since, i haven't been able to trade it even though it is still in my deck. Is this a bug or what? I am confused :?

Ethan DarkHeart Master of Life (or will be in a few minutes hehe :D )

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
supered10 wrote:
Me and my brother have been trading cards that we won't use these past few days and something weird happened.(we also love to battle to see who is stronger)We were fighting and i was about to use a dragon treasure card on him, but he pursuaded me not to with the promise of two scarecrow treasure cards. I then discarded it so i could make room for my other cards. Ever since, i haven't been able to trade it even though it is still in my deck. Is this a bug or what? I am confused :?

Ethan DarkHeart Master of Life (or will be in a few minutes hehe :D )

If you used an enchantment such as Keen eyes, tough, giant or any of the others, you can't. The only way you can trade any Treasure card is if it was purchased, or crafted, or dropped. Enchanted cards are not tradeable or sellable.

Hope this helps. If not, you might consider reporting it to support.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
supered10 wrote:
Ever since, i haven't been able to trade it even though it is still in my deck.

You can't trade cards that are in a deck's sideboard. Just take the Dragon treasure card out of your deck back into your Library first and it should work.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
StarsongKY wrote:
supered10 wrote:
Ever since, i haven't been able to trade it even though it is still in my deck.

You can't trade cards that are in a deck's sideboard. Just take the Dragon treasure card out of your deck back into your Library first and it should work.

by that i meant that it was in my deck just not so that i could use it in a battle and no,i was traded the treasure card.

Thank you for trying to help though!

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
When were you traded it? Maybe it was a long time ago when you could trade enchanted cards.