Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

domes/bubbles/aura spells - questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
auras/bubbles/domes (ABD) you know those things that you can cast that put the colored domes over the fight that enhance your hit precentages.
The question: how many can successfully be cast in any given fight?

I have been told that only one can be in use at any time. For instance, a life wiz casts his dome spell and then a fire wiz casts his ABD spell, and the life dome doesn't work anymore. Somehow that does not seem reasonable to me.

Every class of wiz gets a ABD spell and we are encouraged by KI to form groups, so it would seem reasonable that each class in a battle should be able to use the ABD, and have it active for the duration of the battle. Because of the range of hit points that are available to any given spell cast, along with traps and blades and other spells it is difficult to figure out the answer to the ABD question.

Secondly, it has been suggested to me that more than one ABD can be cast by the same school. For example, two different fire wiz's cast the ABD spell and the two reinforce each other. WOW would that be great.

I would like to know the answers to these questions and feel sure there are many other players who would like to know for sure what the real answer is. If a staff member would answer these questions I would appreciate it.

Carlos - lvl 50 Ice/Storm

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I'm obviously not a staff member, but in my experience (with Time of Legend myth dome cast first, then a Wyldfire fire dome cast second) the Time of Legend still seemed to be in effect. The myth spells were still doing more damage than the card said they should be doing. Even though I couldn't see the myth dome any more.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
laurathemyth wrote:
I'm obviously not a staff member, but in my experience (with Time of Legend myth dome cast first, then a Wyldfire fire dome cast second) the Time of Legend still seemed to be in effect. The myth spells were still doing more damage than the card said they should be doing. Even though I couldn't see the myth dome any more.

The only way that could happen is that if your OUTFIT is boosting myth POWER