Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disconnecting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
why do i get disconnected every 10 to 15 minutes and have to close and sign in again? Whats going on that it would do that?Its not only me its friends and family even in battle it does it.Before the disconnects now, it was you got disconnected then had to sign in then you couldnt move when you did get back in now you just get disconnected and sign on and your good but still, its really bad every time in battle mostly but happens very often. Can you please tell me if this is something that is being worked on and when is the new world really comming out.Does any one really know?I look forward to doing battle with new guys and going on quests.Thank you KI for such a great game and please fix this issue.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Hi...

I don't suffer from this, and it actually sounds more like your internet connection problem. My guess is that you are using a sharded connection that won't allow the game to function properly.....do you see the broken chain appear on your screen?

If not, you should contact Mr. Lincoln in Help, as this isn't normal for other players.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
check your router maybe its connection is messing up

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Sometimes that happens to me, like when I did the Temple o Storms, I disconnected and a I couldn't talk back to the person that I was suppose to, so I teleported to someone near there, I have to say, disconnecting is VERY annoying.