Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Discard glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2011
This mornign (5/16) I was suddenly disconnected with the message that "you have been disconnected for maintenance on your character"

There was no warning and it occured during a boss fight (which I had to repeat).

Since that disconnection I have been experiencing a problem that if I discard one card from my hand, one or two other cards also often disappear. This is making some fights unwinable as health cards or attack cards that I needed disappear along with the one card I intended to discard. I've had to resort to not discarding at all which is making things more difficult. I just fled a boss fight because after discarding one card, half my hand disappeared including two key attack cards and the health card I was about to use!!!

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Still having the problem, but I've noticed what appears to be a pattern to it. The cards that disappear are usually adjacent in my hand. It seems that when I right click to discard, if i do not release IMMEDIATELY, it will discard the next card, sometimes the next two cards. A way to fix this would be to ensure that discards must be individually clicked to discard.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I don't know if this will help you, but, I've noticed when my internet is slow that I need to wait a moment or two before discarding anymore cards.

Between my unstable connection and the fact that cards will get slightly rearranged when you discard and/or enchant a card with a sun boost, I've found myself discarding or using the wrong cards often.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Disregard my previous post. Your issue does not stem from the trading of treasure cards, therefore is NOT listed as a known issue.