Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disapearing Astral Spell from

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
Missing Cloak a card, Astrall Spell deck.

By buying my Training points back from Mr. Lincoln, Registrar, the Cloak a card, Astrall Spell deck is dissapeart

I never obtained that Cloak a card Astralll Spell deck from training points. It is NOT a Treasure card.

It is a spell that was in my spell book as a Astrall Spell deck, gained in the game, i thought by Arthur Wethersfield instructor of balance,idk it exact anymore.The instructor of Balance.

Is it normal that Astrall Cards disapeart from Spell Book too, from buying training points back

If not how can the Cloak a Card, Astrall Spell deck, putted back in the Spell deck again It is verry usefull in PvP, right

Pleas inform me

Greetings
Armand the BiRdMaNsecret
Arlen SpiritCatcher

Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
ArmandSecret on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
Missing Cloak a card, Astrall Spell deck.

By buying my Training points back from Mr. Lincoln, Registrar, the Cloak a card, Astrall Spell deck is dissapeart

I never obtained that Cloak a card Astralll Spell deck from training points. It is NOT a Treasure card.

It is a spell that was in my spell book as a Astrall Spell deck, gained in the game, i thought by Arthur Wethersfield instructor of balance,idk it exact anymore.The instructor of Balance.

Is it normal that Astrall Cards disapeart from Spell Book too, from buying training points back

If not how can the Cloak a Card, Astrall Spell deck, putted back in the Spell deck again It is verry usefull in PvP, right

Pleas inform me

Greetings
Armand the BiRdMaNsecret
Arlen SpiritCatcher
Found it back. In Unicorn way, Diego the Duelmaster, so the Astrall Spell Deck come from his side of the Wizard city Game.

Well found it out myself, lolll, and it is to gain by Training points. That is why it disapeart

Greetings
Armand the BiRdMaNsecret
Arlen SpiritCatcher