Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Digmoore Station Ticket Counter Mix Up.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
OK, I figured out the glitch at the ticket counter in Digmoore Station, Marleybone.

Apparently you can only get one ticket at a time.

Trying to get more than one at a time causes the error.

Once I obtain a ticket to go somewhere then change my mind or whatever and try to get a ticket to somewhere else, such as I currently have a ticket to Chelsea Court but really want to go to Hyde Park.

I engage the ticket counter, go for the Hyde Park ticket and click ACCEPT and DONE and she apparently approves to me to go by saying:

"Step right over to the Hyde Park platform and get inside the car, guv."

That is wrong because I have a ticket to Chelsea Court and cannot go to Hyde Park because I don't have a ticket but the ticket lady makes it look like she sold me a ticket to Hyde Park then plainly tells me to go get on the Hyde Park platform when in fact my ticket is for Chelsea Court.

The yellow quest arrow is also pointing to Chelsea Court platform and I must use up that Chelsea Court ticket in order to get a Hyde Park ticket.

So that is the glitch, the ticket lady is leading you to believe she sold you a second ticket and to go get on that platform when there's is no such thing or availability at the time that she does so, so that is where all this confusion comes from.

So thanks in advance for fixing that and thanks for fixing the random notices that appeared saying that I "don't have a ticket for that" as I'm wandering around the station.

Cheers.