Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

different prices of one treasure card...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2012
Hello,
I once had gone to bazaar. I though of buying one fire dragon treasure card. when I say at the list. I say many fire dragon treasure cards in list and all had other prices... when I starred at it for some time. I found difference in all fire dragons. at the right/left side of the card, there was a symbol. now, I want to know what do it mean, Thanks.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
this symbol means what card pack it came from
example: keeper's lore, shaman's lore, hoard of the hyda and ninja's lore

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
justin dragonrider on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Hello,
I once had gone to bazaar. I though of buying one fire dragon treasure card. when I say at the list. I say many fire dragon treasure cards in list and all had other prices... when I starred at it for some time. I found difference in all fire dragons. at the right/left side of the card, there was a symbol. now, I want to know what do it mean, Thanks.
The symbol means what card pack in the crowns shop it was found in, like if the symbol looks like a dragon it is from the dragon hoard pack (no longer available). The price depends on how many there are, the fewer cards of the same kind the more they cost.

Hope this helped, Tarlac Owldreamer Level 29 Adept Fire Wizard

Survivor
Nov 08, 2012
oh, ok. now it's a bit cleared to me, Thanks for this.

It's Justin ÐragonRider Level 35