Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Did not recieve item" messeges on quests....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I all parts of the game there are quest that you have to battle many enemies to collect several items to complete the quest. My problem with that is it sometimes takes 10 to 15 battles to collect the 3 needed items. This is seriously annoying and holds up the game. I assume that there is a percentage variable involved in the programming of these quests and would thank KI so much if they could set the percentages higher or just let us get the items needed all of the time. Thanks!
Allen Riggs

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
sback66 wrote:
I all parts of the game there are quest that you have to battle many enemies to collect several items to complete the quest. My problem with that is it sometimes takes 10 to 15 battles to collect the 3 needed items. This is seriously annoying and holds up the game. I assume that there is a percentage variable involved in the programming of these quests and would thank KI so much if they could set the percentages higher or just let us get the items needed all of the time. Thanks!
Allen Riggs

Unfortunately every world includes these types of battles, as you go to higher worlds they do seem to be more annoying because the monsters throw bigger spells at you and you stand a chance to be defeated more.