Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did not receive a spell for my school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
I am a level 12 fire student here on wizards , yesterday I had a quest to get a spell for fire serpent I did the quest but did not receive the card can someone help me with this please ? my name is Grace my account is Wihinape I am a paided member .

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The spell you're supposed to get is Link. To get the spell, you need to finish the quest "Fire it Up", which you get from your teacher Dalia Falmea. You need to defeat a Fire Elf, talk to Bernie the Fire Tree, go out to Festival park on Cyclops Lane (where Nolan Stormgate and Rand Taymore are), go back to talk to Bernie, and then talk to Dalia Falmea again.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Wihinape wrote:
I am a level 12 fire student here on wizards , yesterday I had a quest to get a spell for fire serpent I did the quest but did not receive the card can someone help me with this please ? my name is Grace my account is Wihinape I am a paided member .

Fire serpent is an item card from the pet. The level 12 fire spell is Link.

Check your quest list for the quest called "Fire it up" and see what you have missed.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Do you mean Link? Fire Serpent is a pet card only. The list goes like this for fire as of your lvl; Fire Cat ( lvl 1 ), Fireblade ( lvl 2 ), Fire Elf ( lvl 5 ), Fire Prism( lvl 7 ), Glacial Shield ( lvl 8 ), Sunbird ( lvl 10 ), Fire Shield ( lvl 10 ), then Link ( lvl 12 ).

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
There is no fire serpent spell in the fire school. There is a fire serpent item card, but it comes from a pet, not from a school quest.

At level 12, I think you should have received the spell card for Link. Have you checked your quests and followed the entire chain back to Professor Falmea to receive the spell?