Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deluxe Spellement Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Hi,

Despite having been subscribed to receive this pack on 2 accounts(the $2 a month spellemental subscription), I have received none on either one for the past 4 weeks. Has anyone else been having this issue?

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
Have you checked the Crown Shop and clicked on Claim Timed Rewards? The pack is not in the Crown Reward nor the Gift Window. You have to manually select to claim the reward otherwise it sits in the shop until you claim it. You can also view timer rewards after collecting all of the rewards there to see when it will be given.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
I did exactly that. For 4 weeks I wasn't receiving any deluxe spellement packs despite my account indicating that I was subscribed for the monthly interval. When I checked my account info on the website, it indicated a date that had already passed(4/13/2022) as the date of the next reward. Ultimately, I recently unsubscribed since I didn't want to get billed for a glitched reward, but I'm still wondering what happened in those 4 weeks.