Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deleting a Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
My Son called me frantic saying he deleted his pets. From watching him play i ddint think this was possible. He said he didnt sell them. He was in his house and he thought he dleeted them. Is this possible? Thank you

Administrator
Pets, just like other items, can be deleted using the 'Trash Can' feature in the backpack.

Pets, like other items can also be placed in your Bank, or Shared Bank. Check there too.

Pets can also now be placed in your house, so make sure that the pets he has aren't just running around his house or dorm.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I don't think that is possible doing it your own. But I suggest contacting Kingsisle in the help and support tab on the Wizard101 website then write a message to them saying that you need help getting your trashed pets back. I think it is possible for them to get your son's pets back.
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 40
Ice wizard
Oni slayer

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
The same thing happened to me as well with my helephant pet that i got at lvl 48 when i was clearing out my backpack. i would love to get that pet back, since i miss it :(