Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck spells not showing during battles.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Ive been using a new deck the last couple days (novice fire deck) and yesterday after I bought a subscription, I started the quest I couldn't finish before hand and now when I go into battles, I am limited to the cards from my wand which are Flash 1 Dark Fairy card. This is presenting a HUGE problem. Has this or does this happen allot? How do I get this fixed?

Administrator
Sounds like one of two common issues, young Wizard.

a) make sure you have your new deck equipped, just like a hat, you must equip a deck to use it. To equip items, select them in your backpack & press the hand icon to equip the item.

b) make sure you have placed the cards in your new deck. Press P to bring up your deck. To put a card inside your deck, simply click on it on the right side of the screen and it will show up in your deck contents. The red circles next to the card shows the max number of copies you can put inside the current deck. The yellow circles show the number of that card that you have already put into your deck.

Let me know if you're still having issues.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Sorry for waiting so long to reply.

I was playing an unsubscribed account and let my son play. After he finished I purchased two subscriptions. When I logged in I couldn't use my spelldeck. Embarrassingly enough I assumed this was a glitch. Turned out my son un-equipped my deck.

Thanks for the reply.

My Bad :P