Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Spell reVamp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
The Feint spell card says +70% damage to the enemy and +30% damage to self but the cards actual effects are +70% and +70%. I don't mind how it works but the card should be fixed.

The card that inflicts 500 damage to grant 3 pips only gives me two pips. This might be a problem because of my wand granting me extra pips but it should be fixed. That's way too much damage for two pips.

The Dark Fairy card is decent but I'd rather have the Black Cat card for my one pip attack spell. Is there any way, quest or otherwise, for me to Train the Black Cat spell into my deck? I'd happily trade the Fairy Card for it.

Suggested Solutions:
Fix the text on the Feint Spell
Fix the bug that interferes with gaining those 3 pips
Offer a trainer, for every school, with alternative Spell Cards, so that players can customize the spells they look at a hundred thousand times. We should get to see what we like to see. The stats could be identical. It's the visuals that matter here. That would be great!

Also, why can't players Gift items they bought in the Crown Shop after they bought them? We've already paid for them. We had the option to Gift them then. Why take away the option later?

Suggested Solution:
Enable the Gift function for Crown Only No Auction items.

tnx

Administrator
The Feint spell is a known bug, young Wizard, and covered under our Known Bugs page linked at the top of the message boards.

The only way to get the Black Cat card is if you have the Black Cat pet equipped.

Gifting is only available with items that can be bought for Crowns at the shopkeepers at the time of purchase. This functionality will not change and will not be offered to items you currently own or items that can be purchased with gold.

community@wizard101.com