Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Minion

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello,

I am a Level 28 Necromancer! And, I know that I am supposed to be receiving my own minion by now, but I even got the tutorial top from Dworgyn asking me to pay him a visit, but once I visit him, he has nothing to say, and no spell for minions! I don't know what the problem is, because a level 28 Necromancer should be receiving their own minion right now! Can anybody please help me! :(

- Mason DragonBlood -Level 28 Adept Necromancer-

Adherent
May 20, 2010
My first guess is that you're going to Malorn Ashthorn in Ravenswood. He's only your Death teacher until your level 22 spell. The teacher you want to go to is Professor Dworgyn in Nightside (behind the waterfall in Wizard City Commons).

If that's not it, then be sure you have your Deathblade (level 7) Death Prism (level 12), and Curse (level 18), spells. You have to get those before your level 28 spell. For the first two, you need to see Malorn Ashthorn. For the latter, you need to see Dworgyn.

If you have those spells, see if there's a quest to go talk to Freddy Nine Lives in Marleybone.

If not, send in a ticket to Support.