Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death global spell problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I got to thinking about the death global spell and i don't like what it does,the reason why is because the whole -50% to all healing spells is good and bad.
The good things: this would come to a real advantage over enemies that can heal,ex. sprite,and is also good for pvp if there is a life wizard on the other team.
The bad things:it is bad because what if you needed healing and then you use pixie and you rememeber about the spell,and if you have enemies that can heal,but you have a life wizard on your team,remember global spells effect you and the enemy.
So if you guys could possibly change it to something else like +damage,that
would be really nice, thanks. :)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
In my opinion, i dont think they should change it. Its all part of the strategy. Risking your teams healing and the others can be helpful ok? Plus, they shouldnt change it to a + damage global because you have all those curses and hexes( feint etc.). Death would be dominant in THAT sitaution. So my opinion: Leave it as it is ( not like some other storm spell i know :?)

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept Thautmaturge
Level 26

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
trickster201 wrote:
In my opinion, i dont think they should change it. Its all part of the strategy. Risking your teams healing and the others can be helpful ok? Plus, they shouldnt change it to a + damage global because you have all those curses and hexes( feint etc.). Death would be dominant in THAT sitaution. So my opinion: Leave it as it is ( not like some other storm spell i know :?)

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept Thautmaturge
Level 26
yeah i guess you are right about that......thanks for helping me out