Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dandy's Boots :P

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
So my friends got Dandy's boots from the Bazaar. Which is supposed to be level 25+ though. But my friends got it and they are less than level 25+. Is this a glitch or something?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Brooke WillowWhisp... on May 10, 2013 wrote:
So my friends got Dandy's boots from the Bazaar. Which is supposed to be level 25+ though. But my friends got it and they are less than level 25+. Is this a glitch or something?
Dandy's Boots sold by Eloise and found in the Bazaar are for any level:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Dandy%27s_Boots

There are also these, same name, that do have a level requirement:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Dandy_Boots

Perhaps KI should consider changing the name on one or the other.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
No, I have just looked at what Eloise had for sale and and she did not have Dandy's Boots. Also, I have checked the Bazaar and Dandy's Boots, for me, is in fact levels 25+.
I am thinking it is a glitch in the game and newer wizards can use it, but older ones cannot. I am probably wrong, but this is an issue that I think needs to be resolved by KI.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
btw Dandy's boots are in fact not sold by Eloise, ravenlady777. I see your problem though. You are looking at Dandy's boots which are level 25+. Your friends had the Dandy boots, which are for any level. :P small mistake, check the bazaar again for Dandy boots not Dandy's boots lolz.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Ugh oops I submitted a post earlier and got the info incorrect. Dandy's boots are for any level. Dandy boots are level 25+.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
MythWizardForeves on May 18, 2013 wrote:
Ugh oops I submitted a post earlier and got the info incorrect. Dandy's boots are for any level. Dandy boots are level 25+.
Thanks! Finally, solution that makes sense. :P